End of Tenancy Cleaning in London
Ultimately, when it comes to the end of tenancy cleaning, there are no fixed prices to speak of. The exact cost for such a thing will vary according to the services provided and the overall rates on offer. Let’s take a look at exactly what this means, as well as get a good glimpse into what you need to know about services provided by Aim to Clean.
What Are the End of Tenancy Cleaning Services?
When it comes to these types of services, you’ll come to learn very quickly that nearly all companies market their services in this field as being “professional”. While they’re not lying about their prowess, it’s also worth keeping in mind when you look for a provider.
Let’s take a look at a typical list of what you might find when it comes to these cleaning services.
- Fully trained, insured, vetted and professional cleaning services, which come with a 100% success rate guarantee.
- Flexible working times to accommodate your situation.
- Free estimates or quotes over a phone conversation, as well as last minute booking capacity.
- Flat rates charged as fixed prices – no hidden changes of any kind.
- High-level cleaning services with environmentally friendly solutions available if requested.
- Flexible turnaround policies, as well as a 72hour guarantee to re-clean if necessary.,
Why Pick End of Tenancy Cleaning Services?
Taking the time to hire a professional cleaning service for the end of your tenancy agreement helps to ensure that you get your security deposit back, assuming that you have followed all the terms of your lease agreement.
It also has the benefit of ensuring that the property is clean for future tenants, pleasing your landlord, and also saves you the time and effort of having to do it yourself. Plus, hiring professions gives you peace of mind and makes you free from the risk of deductions to your deposit.
What Factors Influence End of Tenancy Cleaning Costs?
There are quite a few factors which can influence how much you’ll be expected to pay when it comes to your end of tenancy cleaning costs. Some of the different factors are summarised below.
- Job size. Providing us with relevant information about the size of the property will enable a more accurate quote. We can work faster with more precise details as well. Ask your landlord for the exact measurements of your property and remember to be honest with us.
- Look, you’re hiring a professional to help you sort out your rental property, so we understand if it’s a bit disgusting. Here at Aim to Clean, we’re not remotely fussed, so just get in touch and let us know exactly what you need.,
- Room numbers. If there’s a lot of rooms in the rental property, then you can bet that the whole cost of the cleaning will increase. This isn’t an issue at all, and you can usually put together your own custom package, but you have to be upfront about what needs doing when you talk to us.
Contact Aim to Clean today for more information or to speak with a member of the team.